An excellent way to first get orientated with the city and its history before heading out on your own to explore.
Highlights and Themes:
– Hungarian History and Culture
– Her’s Sq and City Park
– Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge
– Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastib on, Matthias Church
– Refreshment stop included
– Bike tour guests are also offered discounted rentals for those who wish to keep on exploring the city and maybe Margit Island on their own.
A coffee and traditional Hungarian pastry break is included in the daytime tour.
13€ Child (3 to 12 yrs)
Free 0-2 yrs with paying adult
Inclusions: English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments. Stop for coffee or beverage and pastry included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
March & Nov – 11:00 AM- Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday only
April to Oct – 11:00 AM Everyday
No tours in January & February and on 20 August
Our bike tours are small personal groups and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide plus hit them up for local tips of where to go and what else to do.