The Official Tourist City Card of Budapest.
Buying a card lets you have unlimited public transport within the city and free entry to a thermal spa, which are some of the most popular attractions in Budapest.
– unlimited travel on public transport free of charge
more than 100 services
– free or discounted entry to more than 60 museums and to special sights
– sightseeing tours with extra reductions
– reduced price tickets for cultural and folklore programs
– discounts in restaurants and in spas
The card is a package of services and discounts for visitors to the city of Budapest. The goal of the Budapest Card is to give visitors a selection of discount services from museums and spas to dining.
Besides these free services, the card offers a wide variety of gastronomy and cultural offers at a discount price.
This year’s Budapest Cards may be used between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016.
There are three different Budapest Cards:
4900 HUF for the Card valid for 24 hour
7900 HUF for the Card valid for 48 hour
9900 HUF for the Card valid for 72 hour
These prices are valid till 31st March, 2016.
Each card offer exactly the same services and discounts, the only difference is the period of time for which they are valid.