The Hungarian “paper-Jaguar” called Trabant is a great challenge even if you think you can drive.
With its 2-stroke engine, 26 horsepower, 21 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h Trabant is the “scariest vehicle beast” you can drive. Actually, it is slow, loud and uncomfortable without any extras but for car-fans it is a must to try! As Trabant is a symbol of the ‘60’s and ‘70’s, merge into a nostalgic sightseeing around the city with the real atmosphere of the past communist era in this fun and safe retro car. Unsurpassed driving feeling is guaranteed. Challenge accepted?
– 1 Trabant for 2 people (minumum 8 people-4 cars)
– Szentendrei Island tour with retro
– Trabant Lunch – 4 optional menus (three-course meal) + soft drinks
– Round of beer(!)after the tour
– English speaking guide
– Professional instructors
– Duration: 5 – 6 h
– OPTIONAL BUDAPEST RETRO TOUR, alternative sightseeing